June 4 Reopening
Beginning June 4, 2020, certain USCIS field offices and asylum offices will resume non-emergency face-to-face services to the public. Application support centers will resume services later. USCIS has enacted precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in reopened facilities:
- Visitors may not enter a USCIS facility if they:
- Have any symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, fever or difficulty breathing;
- Have been in close contact with anyone known or suspected to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days; or
- Have been individually directed to self-quarantine or self-isolate by a health care provider or public health official within the last 14 days.
- Visitors may not enter the facility more than 15 minutes prior to their appointment (30 minutes for naturalization ceremonies).
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for visitors at entry points.
- Members of the public must wear facial coverings that cover both the mouth and nose when entering facilities. If they do not have one, USCIS may provide one or the visitor will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- There will be markings and physical barriers in the facility; visitors should pay close attention to these signs to ensure they follow social distancing guidelines.
- Individuals may also have to answer health screening questions before entering a facility.
- Individuals are encouraged to bring their own black or blue ink pens.
USCIS plans to begin reopening our offices on or after June 4, unless the public closures are extended further. USCIS staff are continuing to perform duties that do not involve face-to-face contact with the public. However, USCIS will provide emergency services for limited situations. To schedule an emergency appointment, contact the USCIS Contact Center.USCIS will provide further updates to this page as the situation develops and will continue to follow CDC guidance.
为了缓解新冠状肺炎疫情Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)的传播，美国公民及移民服务局（United States Citizenship and Immigration Services，简称USCIS）于上月18日起已经停止了所有办公室需要面对面进行的服务工作，其中包括面试、指纹等生物信息采集（打指模）、入籍仪式等，但是仍然提供无需面对面接触的必要业务，在此期间如果有紧急事务可以通过移民局联络中心进行预约。预约网址： USCIS Contact Center。
本周三移民局表示关闭状态将至少延期至5月3日，通知原文如下： ALERT: As of March 18, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has temporarily suspended routine in-person services through at least May 3 to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). USCIS staff will continue to perform mission critical duties that do not involve contact with the public. However, USCIS will provide emergency services for limited situations. To schedule an emergency appointment contact the USCIS Contact Center.
USCIS会自动重新安排入籍仪式并且会邮件通知，如果90天内没有收到重新安排的邮件通知，请联系 USCIS Contact Center。
Naturalization Oath Ceremonies：As of March 18, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has temporarily suspended routine in-person services through at least May 3 to help slow the spread of COVID-19. USCIS staff will continue to perform duties that do not involve contact with the public. USCIS will automatically reschedule your ceremony. You will receive a notice for your rescheduled ceremony by mail. If you do not receive a notice within 90 days, please reach out to the USCIS Contact Center.